Monday 11 June 2012

MA Visual Arts - And The Beat Goes On


My MA research project is moving into the next phase. After my Mid-Point Review the favorable and helpful feedback has led me to see my work as the natural extension to my passion for storytelling. I have decided to expand the scope of my work to embrace a wider canvas of locations and time frames. I have started using a Nokia Smart phone as my 'camera' to help me to gain a better understanding of what the camera is looking at as opposed to my usual gaze.

To follow the written feedback from my tutors and peers form the Mid-point Review. I'm hoping my upcoming tutorial with Dave Williams will help me reflect on my progress and give me some action points to follow.

Watch out Plymouth here I come!

Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment