Monday 19 August 2013

Post Graduate Summer Show - MA Illustration at Camberwell College of Arts


Hello after a long, long absence I'm back.

It is but a few short days until my degree show at Camberwell College of Arts. The exhibition runs from Thursdays 5 - Thursday 12 September 2013. If you can get along I suggest you do. Details on the below flyer:





Now I have completed two years of study I can look up and plan what I want to do next. The course has been rewarding and frustrating in equal measure but I feel I have achieved much and that my teaching practice will benefit from this period of dedicated focus. Am I now a filmmaker? When I've made more work maybe I'll be able to say yes.

What I am now is proud and marginally pleased with the end results. I'm keen to start work on another project that helps me extend the world of 100 DATES.

Watch this space as I always say.


Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment