Friday 17 May 2013

MAVA Illustration - 50 Days left and counting

Not said much on here for a while. Been busy with other things. I have limited time left to complete my portfolio for my MA project 100 DATES. I'm working on the project but I'm not sure if it's any good.

The work will be fine I have the talent and thinking skills necessary to put together a strong submission but I'm not sure if I'll like what I produce. I think there is much more I could be doing to consolidate my storytelling position and also I'm keen for the work to be meaningful and useless.

By chance the other day I got the chance to look at a retrospective catalogue of The Audio Film Collective. It was a good and timely experience. I know my work has to mean something to other people and not just for my own pleasure or entertainment.

Watch this space once more.


Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment