Sunday 2 March 2014

20 YEARS A TEACHER current students feedback


Words to describe my teaching 1.3.2014 and 2.3.2014

From my students on the FdA Design for Graphic Communication and BA (Hons) Design for Graphic Communication courses. It makes me blush to read some of these words and very, very humble. Thanks to my students who are the one’s who do the real work.


Karl


ACCESSIBLE

ANECDOTE

ARDOUR

CHARISMATIC

COMMITMENT

DEVOTED 

ENCOURAGING

ENGAGING

ENJOYABLE

ENTHUSIASM X 2

ENTHUSIASTIC

EXCITING

FRIENDLY

GENIAL

GENUINE

HONESTY

ILLUMINATING

IMAGINATIVE

INSIGHTFUL


INSPIRATIONAL

KNOWLEDGEABLE

PATIENCE

PASSION

PASSIONATE X 3

PERSONAL

RELAXED 

RELIABLE

RESOURCEFUL

SOUL

THOUGHTFUL

WILLING

and “If I would have to get together a PMI! I would say:

[+] likes discussion, makes jokes, story telling, stands up for the black people

[-] forgets the clock sometimes, can talk faster than me:)

[i] like illustration”

"20 Years thats is a whole life, every time I think about you many words come to my mind, but the one I can describe you is INSPIRATION. I think you have found your place in the universe and people like you can only help and help others, that is their role. You are devoted and passionate, looking for the obstacles and always doubt, which makes you a very special human being. 20 years are not career experience, that are 20 years of mission, keep going and never stop."



No comments:

Post a Comment