Tuesday 29 October 2013

Trouble is brewing oh yes it is

Over the last few days it has become very clear that troubling times are ahead for me. I will make every effort to prepare for the coming storm but I might not survive it unscathed. It's time to get busy living or get busy dying.

To that end I'm working on crafting a screenplay based on a novel about the character Easy Rawlins. Walter Mosley his creator has a good clean style of writing and the story rolls off the page. I want to infuse my tale with classic noir references and explore the role of friendship in our lives and why sometimes we're friends with psychopaths.

In the screenplay I get to revist my interest in Obeah and it's leagacy in the African disapora.

I'm using a scriptwriting piece of software so hopefully I will be able to keep everything in order. Once I've completed this task I will work on the full screenplay for 100 DATES. Wish me luck for the coming onslaught.

Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment