Saturday 22 October 2011

MA Visual Arts: What's Happening Brother?

I've made some major breakthroughs in the last few weeks on my MA research project.

The story of 100 DATES is evolving nicely and the visual style that I might use is becoming more apparent to me. I have the opening sequence, the main Heroes reason for falling in love. The circumstances that embed the story in an alternative reality and the true purpose of the Shadow Michael Messian. Now to get all this past my MA tutors. I still have a Symposium to attend and my research proposal to develop further.

Big thank you and much love going out to the following:

David Lean and Freddy Young

Claude Chabrol and Alfred Hitchcock

Eric Ravilious

The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe (1964)

Camberwell Road

ISOtype

Caroline Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment