Wednesday 23 April 2014

20 YEARS A TEACHER - My thank yous

I have been thinking on this for some time so it's probably best that I act upon it. I want to say thank you to some people without whom I would not be doing what I'm doing now. If I miss anyone out please forgive me. I also acknowledge the influence of Chauvet Caves, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albrecht Durer, William Blake and Saul Bass.

I will try to do this in chronological order and unfortunately some of these people are no longer with us.

Frank Hinds - Grandfather R.I.P.
Annette Hannaford - Auntie

Mrs Bull - Biology Teacher
Mr Eade - Art Teacher
Dave Beale - Friend
Karon Newell - Friend

Cathy Stocker - Friend
Lee Wright - Friend R.I.P.
John Dyke - Tutor
Phil Giggle - Tutor
Daphne Cousins - Tutor
Pam Dowson - Tutor
Thea Andrews - Tutor

Arvon Welling - Tutor
Alan Young - Tutor
Noel Meachin - Tutor R.I.P.
Charles Shearer - Tutor
Peter Knock - Tutor
Angus Mewse - Friend
Sophie O'Flynn - Friend
Robert Mason - Artist
Russell Mills - Artist
Liz Pyle - Artist
Paul Slater - Illustrator
Anne Howson - Artist

Chris Sharrock - Tutor
Gary Powell - Tutor
Mark Hudson - Friend
Dave Williams - Friend/ Tutor

Elaine Wedge - Friend
Dave Howarth - Friend
Roger Spencer - Teaching colleague
Alex Wingfield - Student
Caroline Tomlinson - Student
David Durrans - Teaching colleague R.I.P.
Fiona Durrans - Teaching colleague

Ian Storey - Former Line Manager
Clive Barron - Student
Sara Morrissey - Teaching colleague
Ian Barraclough - Teaching colleague
David Sowerby - Teaching colleague
Ian Noble - Teaching colleague R.I.P.
Neil Barnett - Teaching colleague
Peter Cannings - Teaching colleague R.I.P.
Darren Raven - Teaching colleague
Chris May - Teaching colleague
Jason Stavrou - Teaching mentee
Ana Vincente - Teaching mentee
Claire Lewis - Teaching mentee
Will Kay - Student
Obi Cambell - Student
Levi Freeman - Student
Jan Woolley - Tutor

And to the thousands of students who I've tried to help over the last 20 years, good luck and have a bright future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment