Tuesday 3 September 2013

MA Visual Arts Private View and Exhibition - The Day has finally arrived


Two years ago I started something that has brought me knowledge, pain and joy. I have scaled the heights of my creative fever and had to contend with some highly critical individuals. The hardest of these was of course myself.

I lived, I died and I was whole again. 100 DATES became a reality and now fills all my dreams. I have produced a 00:04:44 duration trailer that introduces the main protagonist of the alternate world that I invented and shaped. What are these flying things? Who is the shadowy figure at the end of the trailer? Doesn’t that woman look a bit like Tracey Emin?

Come and look at my work on the Camberwell College of Arts Showtime site. Follow this link to view some stills form my trailer http://showtime.arts.ac.uk/Graphicnarrativ

Come along to my show at Camberwell College of Arts, Peckham Road. The show runs from Thursday 5 - Thursday 12 September 10 am - 8 pm, 10 am - 1 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday.












                               All Images © Karl Foster 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment